This WebSite has been set up by Cofunco, S.A, for information purposes. By accessing the site users are deemed to be aware of and accept the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of the WebSite. The domain name www.cofunco.com is registered to Cofunco, S.A, with Tax ID Nº A60139078 and has its registered offices at Ctra. NII km 555,2, -Ódena (Barcelona). Contact tel. nº +34 938 034 697, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Intellectual Property of the WebSite. All intellectual property rights in regard to the contents and graphic design of this WebSite are held exclusively by Cofunco, S.A, which company has the sole right to exploit same. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification thereof, in full or in part, without the express consent of Cofunco, S.A is therefore prohibited. Likewise, all commercial names, brand names and distinctive signs al any nature contained in this WebSite are protected by law.References to commercial brands, registered trade marks and distinctive signs owned by ourselves or by third parties shall be deemed to contain an implicit prohibition on their use without our consent or that of their lawful owners. Unless express indication otherwise is given, access to and use of the WebSite and its contents shall at no time grant the user any right in regard to brands, logos and distinctive signs contained therein and protected by law.
3. Contents of the WebSite and links. Users access this WebSite voluntarily. By accessing and browsing this WebSite users implicitly accept and acknowledge awareness of the legal disclaimer and the terms and conditions of use contained herein. Access shall not in itself imply any commercial relationship between Cofunco, S.A and the user. At Cofunco, S.A we accept no liability for any improper use of the contents of our WebSite. Such liability shall reside exclusively with the persons who access or use same.Nor do we accept any liability for information contained in the WebSites of third parties that may be accessed via links or search engines from the WebSite of donna.es. These links are included in the WebSite for information purposes only, and in no case constitute an invitation to acquire products or services offered on the WebSites to which the links lead.Should Cofunco, S.A learn of any activity or information accessed via the said links that is unlawful, criminal or liable to harm the rights or properties of third parties with entitlement to compensation, Cofunco, S.A will take such steps as may be necessary to remove or render unusable the relevant links as soon as possible.
4. Exchange and dissemination of information. Cofunco, S.A assumes no liability for the exchange of information between users via its WebSite. In particular we take no liability for the use of the site by minors should any content accessible thereby be deemed likely to offend their sensibilities.
5. Updating and modification of the WebSite. Cofunco, S.A reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate information on its WebSite, and to change the configuration and presentation thereof at any time without prior notice and without thereby incurring any liability.
6. Technical points. Cofunco, S.A assumes no liability for technical problems or failures in computer equipment not attributable to our company that may arise during connection to the Internet, or for any damage that might by caused by third parties as a result of unlawful interference beyond the control of Cofunco, S.A. Nor do we accept any liability for any improper use of this WebSite by users.Cofunco, S.A does not guarantee that any electronic documents or user files on this or other WebSites are free from computer viruses or other elements liable to damage computer systems, and assumes no liability for any harm that might result from such causes. Cofunco, S.A also assumes no liability for any damage that may be suffered by users as a result of errors, defects or omissions in information provided by Cofunco, S.A that originates from sources outside Cofunco, S.A.
7. Handling of user data. In compliance with Basic Act 15/1999 of 13th December ("The Personal Data Protection Act"), Cofunco, S.A informs its customers that such personal data as they may provide via the WebSite or otherwise will be included in an automatic personal data file created and maintained under the responsibility of Cofunco, S.A.The purpose of the said file is to facilitate the handling of commercial relations in each case and to issue commercial offers in the future concerning products and services that may be of interest to our customers.Cofunco, S.A guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided, and undertakes to comply with its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data, to safeguard same and to take all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use. Information on our customer will not therefore be used for commercial purpose or passed on to third parties.Customers of Cofunco, S.A may at any time exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation and objection by e-mailing us or writing to our postal address.
8. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. In general relations with our customers arising from the rendering of the services available on our WebSite shall be subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction.Users of our WebSite are aware of and freely accept the foregoing.